SUMMER SEASONAL SMOOTHIEBOWL
This smoothiebowl is delicious! With different seasonal vegetables and fruits, like beetroot, strawberry and wild peach! I always ate with the seasons, but since I have a vegetable garden, I am increasingly aware of how healthy and environmentally conscious it is to eat with the seasons! 🌱🍓
- 75 grams of frozen strawberries (I picked them fresh and then froze them)
- Cooked beetroot, about 75 gr.
- A small frozen banana, about 85 gr.
- 100 ml milk of your choice
- Pinch of cinnamon
For the topping:
- 20 grams of Roses and cardamom granola from @naturally.granola
- 1 wild peach
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- Blend all ingredients until smooth in the blender.
- Spoon the mixture into the bowl and top with the wild peach and granola!