French fries of all shapes and sizes are often savory. But what if you feel like having fries and also sweet and want to be healthy? So then you just make sweet vegetable fries. Carrot
is the perfect vegetable to use in sweet dishes.
1. Heat the oven to 225 degrees and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Next, peel and cut carrot fries from the carrots by cutting them lengthwise into quarters.
3. Put the granola grits in a bowl
4. Whisk the eggs with the cinnamon in a small bowl.
5. Now roll the carrot fries through the egg and then through the granola grits, arrange them on the baking sheet.
6. Bake the carrot fries in the oven for 25 minutes (or until crispy)
7. Mix the ingredients for the sauce and serve!
8. Bom Apetite!