VERY BERRY CHIA PUDDING
Developed by Annemiek van @miekeats. The first time I tried chia seeds, I didn't like them. But I decided to give them another chance and this berry-chia pudding is the recipe that made me really like them. It is sweetened with fruit and maple syrup and very easy to prepare a few days in advance.
- 75 gr (defrosted) summer fruit
- 1/2 Bnaan
- 5 Tbsp + 3 El Chia Seeds
- 100 ml (vegetable) milk
- dash of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Ahorn syrup
- 100 ml (vegetable) yoghurt
- 20 gr Floral Fig granola (shop here)
- Optional: blueberries for on top.
- Peel the banana and put it in a blender together with the 75gr of defrosted fruit and 50ml of water. Blend this to a smooth mass.
- Stir in the 5 tablespoons of chia seeds and spoon into the glass containers.
- Mix the 100 ml of vegetable milk with the maple syrup, vanilla extract and 3 tablespoons of chia seeds.
- Stir it in and let it set for about 5 minutes before spooning it over the fruit layer.
- Cover and leave to set in the fridge overnight.
THE NEXT MORNING:
Finish with your (vegetable) yogurt, granola and blueberries.
Enjoy your meal!