MINI VEGAN MOCHA CAKES
A special recipe, developed with NG in mind. Nothing better than a waffle with different toppings. These are great with some maple syrup and granola, or even with a scoop of ice cream in the summer!
- 250 Grams Tofu (drained weight)
- 4 El Agave Syrup (or honey)
- 4 El Espresso
- 2 tbsp milk (vegetarian)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tl Vanilla Extract
- 75 Grams Giraffe's Coffee granola
- 50 Gram Medjoul Dates
- 1 tbsp almond paste
- Squeeze as much moisture out of the tofu as possible.
- Soak the dates for the bottom in boiling hot water for a few minutes.
- Blend all the ingredients for the filling in your food processor until smooth.
- Next, make the base by blending all the ingredients in the food processor until a sticky mixture forms.
- Divide the base over the 4 glasses and press down well. Then divide the mocha filling over it.
- Place this in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours to firm up well before serving.
Number: 4 mini cakes