Yes! Here it is: my savory dish with granola! That I love tofu is no secret for my followers, but this one is one of our favorites right now! We ate it with a bowl of sweet potato and string beans and used the recipe from @beaufood - Oriental sweet potato wok noodles ❤️ Highly recommended!
- 500 Grams of Tofu
- 4 El water
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tsp Turmeric
- +/- 2 cm Ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tl Sambal (Oelek)
- Large pinch of sea salt
- Sate sauce (recipe below)
- Spring onion
- Signature Naturally Granola
- Let the tofu lay out well, at least an hour beforehand. We ourselves always put the tofu in kitchen paper and weight it down with oven dishes. This way as much moisture as possible comes out. That is the most delicious!
- Cut the tofu into cubes.
- Make the marinade in a small bowl and stir everything well.
- Put the cubes in a container that you can close well later. Pour the marinade over them. Close the container completely and shake it! Shake until all the marinade is well spread. Leave to marinate for at least half an hour.
- Heat up a grill pan (in ours no oil needs to be added, but see how it works in yours), prick the cubes on a skewer and grill them.
- Meanwhile, make the sate sauce (see below).
- Serve the sticks on a plate, top with satay sauce, spring onion and granola for the crunchy bite! 😍
For the sate sauce
- 4 Large El peanut butter with pieces, 100% peanut butter from the AH
- 125-200 Ml (vegetable) milk
- In a saucepan, heat the peanut butter with the milk. Stir until it becomes a smooth satay sauce. Check the desired thickness and adjust the amount of milk accordingly.