Tiramisu Granola Truffles
The one and only favourite dessert of our ambassador Sue van FoodieRoomie. These delicious Tiramisu Granola Truffles are a perfect way to impress family or friends. These delightful, healthy and tasty holiday treats are delicious for you too!
- 200 ganola (Giraffe's Coffee)
- 100 gr cream cheese
- 4 chopped dates
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 150 gr white chocolate
- 1 tsp (coconut) oil
- cocoa powder
- Combine all the ingredients for the filling together in a food processor.
- Scoop one tablespoon and roll into a ball. Repeat for the rest of the pasta. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Cover a plate with foil. Melt white chocolate with oil in a hot water bath on the stove. Dip each ball into the melted chocolate and let it rest on the plate. Make sure the truffles are not touching each other.
- Dust with a generous layer of cocoa powder.
- Put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy these delicious Tiramisu Granola Truffles