Poached pears & yoghurt bowl with Floral Fig
Now that it's starting to get colder outside Annemiek of the Instagram account miek_eats developed a delicious breakfast recipe for you. Who doesn't like spiced hot pears to start your day with?
- 1 Pear
- 3 gr. agave syrup / maple syrup / honey
- Pinch of speculaas spices
- Cut the pear into quarters and remove the core. Put it in a saucepan.
- Add 300 ml water, the syrup and the herbs. Bring to the boil and simmer until soft: 3 to 10 minutes
- Take the pear out of the water and serve it on your yoghurt bowl. Finish with your favorite granola.