SPECULAAS GRANOLA CAKE
Speculaas-granola cake! Fleur van Back.to.kind came up with this delicious recipe. It is ideal for breakfast but also delicious with coffee, or just as a late-night snack. When do you prefer to eat it?
- 180 gr. Wheat flour
- 20 gr Granola grit
- 12 Dates (soaked)
- 100 ml Coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 4 tsp Speculaas herbs
- 100 ml Vegetable milk
- (extra granola as topping!)
- Heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put the dates in a food processor until it forms a sticky mass.
- Put all the ingredients together until this is one whole.
- Put your mixture in a greased cake tin.
- Top off with granola
- Bake this in the oven for 40 minutes.