Smoothiebowl with apple and almond curd cheese
By now it's almost too cold for a smoothiebowl for breakfast, but Bobbie, from the Instagramaccount Soupel, has discovered a new favorite smoothie bowl after all. This delicious bowl with warm apple and almond curd cheese makes sure that you can start with a delicious breakfast and a good feeling. Are you going to try this bowl as well?
- 1 Apple
- Cinnamon herbs
- Speculaas herbs
- Biscuit herbs
- A handful of raisins (optional)
- Small scoop of sugar (optional)
- Tray of almond curd cheese
- Scoop almond milk
- Pea protein
- Topping: Shaking bellies, brownie bites and speculaasgranola (order here)
- Cut the apple into small pieces and put it in a pan with a small layer of water.
- Throw in the speculoos, biscuits and cinnamon spices.
- If you feel like some extra raisins, throw them through.
- If it's not sweet enough, you can throw in a little scoop of sugar.
- Meanwhile, mix the almond curd cheese with some almond milk and the pea protein.
- Throw it all together and finish it off with Naturally Granola toppings!