Orange "cheese" cake
Tamar from art_foodies made this delicious and beautiful recipe with our granola.
As a child, she always used butter to make delicious cookies as the basis for a cheesecake. But now a recipe that is even vegan friendly, using floraplantbased butter! (minus a hint of honey in the granola).
Tastes just as good but that makes this recipe even more sustainable AND floraplantbased used biodegradable paper. That with the reusable glass jar from NG... Perfect!
- 80g oat flour
- 40g Signature Granola
- 60g melted Flora Plantbased butter
- Grater of 2 oranges
- 160g soaked cashews
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tl turmeric
- Pair of drops of lemon juice
- 30g 85% dark chocolate
- For the bottom, mix the oat flour, granola, 50g of butter and the grater of 1 orange and press this to the bottom of a cake tin lined with baking paper.
- For the "cheesecake" layer, mix the cashews, orange juice, agave syrup, coconut oil, turmeric and lemon juice in a blender or use a hand blender and apply to the bottom.
- Melt the chocolate with 10g butter, decorate the top of the "cheesecake" with it and finish with the rest of the orange rind.