The salame de chocolate is a no-bake roll of chocolate, filled with bits of the famous "maria cookies" but now with Naturally Granola!
1. Cook sweet potato cubes until almost tender. Add
Then add the dates to the boiling water.
2. When the potatoes are done, drain them and put them in a food processor with cinnamon, cardamom and cocoa.
3. Melt chocolate with coconut oil au bain marie and coarsely chop nuts
4. Pour melted chocolateade to your date mixture, let
Swirl for a few more minutes until you have a smooth mixture.
5. Pour this mixture into the pan and stir in the granola and nuts.
6. Spread the chocolate mixture lengthwise across the width of a piece of aluminum foil. Keep at least 5 cm of foil on both sides. Roll it up tightly , so that
it takes the shape of a salami and turn the ends
dense. Put the salame de chocolate in the freezer and let it set for at least 3 hours. After this you can serve it