CREAM CHEESE & GRILLED PEACH TOAST
For Naturally Granola we got another nice assignment this month: getting started with a seasonal product! I chose a delicious fruit that supermarkets are currently full of, namely peach! And I took up the challenge not to go for an obvious breakfast, pie or dessert. So it became a lunch recipe! And I can tell you that this surprising combination is really delicious! I will definitely make this toast recipe more often!
- Lot van Dijk
- 2 Slices of bread
- 2 Large tbsp cream cheese
- 2 Peaches
- 2 tsp Balsamic syrup
- Hand of granola grit
- Pair of leaves fresh basil
- Cut the peaches into slices, spread them with olive oil and grill them in a (grill) pan or grill iron.
- Toast 2 sandwiches as soon as the grilled peaches are ready.
- Spread each sandwich with a large tbsp cream cheese, spread the grilled peaches, balsamic syrup, granola grit and basil on top and serve!