Breakfast tartlet with chia seeds and granola
With this tasty breakfast tartlet with chia seeds and granola from Shana, you give every breakfast a real boost! A classic, but in the shape of a pie. And admit it, who doesn't want to start the day with cake? Also a topper for a healthy dessert by the way.
- Springform 18cm
- 100 gr dates (weight without pit)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 120 gr Signature Granola
- Blackberries, blueberries, raspberries.
- 500 gr cottage cheese
- 2 leaves of gelatin
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- finishing touch: extra fruit, granola and mint
- Remove the seeds from the dates. Soak your dates in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Put the dates along with the coconut oil and granola in the food processor and blend until you have a sticky mass. Push this into a springform pan and press down on the bottom. Place in the fridge until you have finished the rest.
- Put the gelatine in cold water and let it soften. Meanwhile, heat a splash of water on a saucepan. Squeeze out the gelatine and stir into the water until it dissolves.
- Now mix the quark into the gelatin mixture. Also add the chia seeds and the agave orange. Mix everything well.
- Remove the springform from the fridge, spread the fruit on the bottom (save some for the finishing touch). Pour the cottage cheese on top and put it in the fridge to set. It is best to leave it there overnight.
- Finish the recipe the next day with the fruit, mint and some more granola. Enjoy!