Breakfast pizza Hawaii
Because the weather is so gloomy outside, we share another delicious breakfast pizza hawaï from Lotte van foodmaardangoed. This breakfast instantly makes you feel like you're on a tropical island. It is easy to make and gives you summer vibes! Sounds good right!
- 25 gr cashew nuts
- 3 dates
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 15 ganola
- 50 ml yogurt
- 1/2 banana
- A few small pieces of pineapple
- A few pomegranate seeds
- 4 to 5 small mint leaves
- Blend the cashews, dates and coconut oil in a food processor until the ingredients begin to clump together.
- If you have a small cake mould, you can press the bottom of the cake onto it with the rounded side of a spoon, but you can also try to make a round bottom without a mould. In that case, place the bottom on a piece of baking paper. It will be a little less round then.
- Then spread the granola on the bottom and press it gently so that the granola sticks well to the bottom.
- So now you have a double bottom.
- Then cover the pizza with a layer of yogurt.
- Finally top the pizza with fruit and some mint leaves