NO BAKE BREAKFAST CAKE
If you eat the same bowl of yoghurt with granola every morning, you can't avoid it: the moment when this - figuratively speaking - comes out of your nose. Fortunately, there are 101 ways to enjoy Naturally Granola! We come up with the breakthrough of the daily routine: the No Bake Breakfast Cake. Breakfast with cake, and that's what you want!
- 75 grams of your favourite Naturally Granola
- 25 grams of butter, melted
- 10 grams Steviala Sweet & Vanilla (or honey)
- 350 grams Greek yogurt 10%
- 50 grams Steviala Sweet & Vanilla (o honey)
- 100 grams Milk, fruit juice or water
- 7 grams Gelatin powder
- Fresh fruit
- Handful of Naturally Granola chunks
- Cover a 15cm jumping shape with fresh foil. This will make it easier to take the cake out of the mould.
- Finely grind 75 grams of Naturally Granola in a blender, mincer or food processor. (or put the granola in a plastic bag and lettuce/roll it into grit with a rolling pin).
- Mix the granola crumbs with the melted butter and Steviala (or honey), spread the mixture over the bottom of the springform and press well. Place the mould in the fridge.
- Pour the milk (or fruit juice, or water) into a saucepan, sprinkle the gelatine powder over the surface and let it rest for a while. Meanwhile, stir the Greek yogurt with the Steviala (or honey) in a mixing bowl.
- Put the saucepan on low heat and heat until the gelatin has dissolved (do not let it boil!), let the mixture cool down a little and mix this GOOD into the yogurt.
- Pour the yogurt on the bottom, place the mould in the fridge and let it set for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate the cake with fresh fruit and the delicious Naturally Granola chunks.