Honestly, you're not doing me any favors with pie. But there's one pie I'm grabbing that makes an exception, monchou pie! Anything but healthy, of course, so I decided to experiment with a variety that is justified! And I can tell you that it was a great success! Low in gluten, lactose free and much less sugar, but it really tastes just as good! The perfect cake for your Sunday coffee moment. So I say: make it!
- Lot van Dijk
- First make the cherry jam by heating the cherries & maple syrup in a saucepan on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Grind the cherries finely, mix in the chia seed and set aside to cool and stiffen.
- Meanwhile, make the bottom by mixing the speculaas granola, almond paste and melted coconut oil in the food processor to a crumbly and slightly sticky whole.
- Divide the bottom over the glasses, press it well and place it in the fridge while you continue with the filling.
- Mix the Oatly spread, coconut yoghurt, maple syrup and melted coconut oil with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Divide the filling over the glasses and place it in the fridge for about 30 minutes to set.
- Cut a small banana into slices and divide this over the filling.
- Spread the previously made cherry jam over it, put it in the fridge for another 1 hour and serve!