Mango yoghurt ice cream with granola
These delicious ice creams are a real eye catcher! They are refreshing and sweet and have a great bite because of the granola. These mango yoghurt ice cream with granola can't miss in your recipe book! @foodalalot
- 200 gr mango
- 150 gr (vegetable) coconut curd
- 50 gr (or a substitute)
- 50 ml water
- Granola crumbs or mashed granola
- Mix the water with the cottage cheese in a bowl. Add half of the sugar and mix well.
- Mash the mango smoothly in another bowl, add the rest of the sugar and mix well.
- Fill the ice cream moulds, starting with a little of the yoghurt mixture for three and the mango mixture for the other three.
- Put them in the freezer for 2-3 hours, or check in between if it is frozen well before the next layer
- Repeat until you have done all the layers. Cover the last layer with the granola dust and press it on.
- Put in the freezer until everything is frozen solid