These delicious ice creams are a real eye catcher! They are refreshing and sweet and have a great bite because of the granola. These mango yoghurt ice cream with granola can't miss in your recipe book! @foodalalot
1. Mix the water with the cottage cheese in a bowl, add half the sugar and mix well.
2.Puree the mango smooth in another bowl, and add the rest of the sugar and mix well.
3. Fill the ice cream molds, starting with a little of the yogurt mixture at three and with the mango mixture at the other three.
4. Put them in the freezer for 2-3 hours, or check in between to make sure it is frozen properly for the next layer.
5. Repeat until you have done all the layers. Cover the last layer with the granola dust and press it on
6. Put in the freezer until everything is well frozen