Mango Yoghurt Ice Cream
For 6 ice cream moulds:
- 200 gr mango
- 150 gr (vegetable) coconut curd
- 50 gr sugar
- 50 ml water
- Granola crumbs or mashed granola
- Mix the water with the cottage cheese in a bowl. Add 25 grams of sugar and mix well.
- Mash the mango smooth in another bowl. Add 25g of sugar and mix well.
- Fill the ice cream moulds, starting with a little of the mango mixture for three and the yoghurt mixture for the other three. Slide into the freezer for about 2-3 hours or check in between to make sure it's frozen properly for the next layer. Repeat until you get to the last layer. Cover this layer with granola and press down a little. Slide into the freezer until everything is well frozen.