Mandarin yoghurt in a breakfast glass
November is the season for mandarins. What goes with tangerines? Exactly, Speculaasgranola! Shana from Instagram page shanavan head has made us a delicious recipe with these ingredients. This recipe reminds us of Saint Nicholas and gives us a nostalgic feeling. Will you eat this as your next breakfast?
What do you need for one person?
- 100 gr. Greek yogurt
- 2 Tangerines
- Speculaas Naturally Granola (order here)
- To start with you have to squeeze out 1 tangerine and stir it through the yoghurt.
- Then peel the other tangerine and cut it into cubes.
- Put the tangerines and yogurt together in a bowl and finish with the speculaasgranola.
- Enjoy your delicious and healthy breakfast glass.