LOADED HUMMUS BOWL
A homemade hummus bowl with a lot of delicious toppings, including of course Naturally Granola chunks. The combination of granola and hummus might sound a bit crazy (very crazy), but believe me when I say it's fantastic!
And of course the real thing with this homemade hummus, because it tastes so much better than the one in the supermarket! Serve it with warm pita's or flatbreads for a nice dipping in during a cozy evening.
- 400 Grams Chickpeas
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Teen Garlic
- 100 Grams Sesame paste (Tahini)
- 6 El Ice Cold Water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tsp cumin powder
- Naturally Granola - Signature
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Pine nuts
- Blend the lemon juice, garlic and a pinch of salt in a food processor and leave for about 10 minutes to soften the garlic flavor.
- Wash the chickpeas and remove the membranes by hand or by rolling them in a tea towel.
- Add the chickpeas and sesame paste to the lemon-garlic mixture and blend until fairly smooth.
- Pour in the ice-cold water, olive oil and cumin powder and blend for about 3 minutes. Season with pepper and salt.
- Pour the hummus into a nice bowl, divide the toppings over it.
- Serve this with warm pitas or flatbreads.
- Enjoy it!