CHEESECAKE - MANGO - COCONUT - LIME
Would you also like a delicious summer cheesecake? Charlotte from Food a la Lot came up with this recipe with a delicious NG base.
P.s. If you make it, don't forget to tag us. We like it!
- 150 Gr. Naturally Granola coarsely chopped (Signature)
- 18 Gr. (Vegetable) butter
- 1 Protein
- Optional: pinch of sea salt
- Melt the butter and preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Beat the egg white stiff
- Mix the butter with the chopped granola, the beaten egg white and possibly a pinch of sea salt.
- Cover the bottom of the spring form with baking paper. Put the granola mixture into the mould, press well and slide into the oven for about 10 minutes. Let it cool down.
- 500 Gr. (Vegetable) Coconut curd cheese
- 150 Gr. Frozen Mango, thawed and in pieces
- 5 Gelatine leaves
- Grater of 1 Lime
- Optional: Juice of 1/2 Lime
- Roasted coconut chips
- Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water for about 5 minutes. Then put in a saucepan and heat with 5 tbsp water while stirring. Do NOT let this boil!
- Cool to room temperature. Mix this with curd cheese, the grater and any juice.
- Finally, stir in the mango pieces and pour the mixture into the cooled bottom.
- Slide in the fridge for at least 2 hours (overnight is better!)
- Dust off, and enjoy.