These yummy mini cheesecakes with orange and coconut are not only pleasing to the eye, they taste delicious! The cardamom in the granola gives the cheesecake a little extra. Hurry into the kitchen!
1. Place the dates in a bowl of warm water and
soak for 10 min. Grind the granola in a
food processor. Add the peanut butter here,
Add coconut oil and dates and let the
Run machine until everything is ground up.
2. Divide mixture into six cupcake pans and
Press this with a spoon. Place in the freezer.
3. Mix yogurt with orange juice and honey.
Pour the water into a pan and dissolve the agar in it
on. Bring to a gentle boil while keeping this well
Stir until the agar agar is incorporated.
4. Remove the molds with the bottoms from the freezer and
Spread the yogurt mixture over this.
5. Sprinkle with coconut shreds and refrigerate until cheesecake is
stiffened. Decorate with a writing orange.
6. Bom Apetite!