COLORFUL LUNCHBOWL WITH GRANOLA TOPPING
Looking for the perfect lunchbowl? You found it! This colourful bowl was developed by Lucy from YourMealPlanners. This delicious lunchbowl with a creamy coconut dressing and chunky granola as topping you want to make today.
- 1 zucchini
- C.a 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 75 grams of red cabbage, in thin strips
- C.a. 10 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, seeds removed and in half-moons
- 1 nectarine, sliced
- 150 grams of kidney beans
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 big hand granola (Signature of Naturally Granola)
- 1 fFinke el peanut butter (100%)
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- Juice of half a lime
- A splash of water
- Maak the zucchini with your spirelli or use one of the variants below. You eat the zucchini raw! Is that a little too much for you? Then pour some boiled water over it, but believe me, this salad gives the raw zucchini a delicious bite!
- Cut the nectarine and other vegetables into the right size and put the slices of radish together with the balsamic vinegar in a bowl and set aside.
- Make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients well. Add a dash of water and mix until you have a thick but pourable dressing.
- Fry 2 deep plates and divide the vegetables over the plates. Crumble a hand of granola over them and serve with the dressing. The enjoyment can begin!
*No spirelli? No problem! Grate the zucchini, or buy zucchini in the supermarket