Oatmeal with Baked Banana and Granola
Do you want a hearty breakfast that will certainly fill you up for a whole morning? Then Shana van Shanavanhoof the perfect recipe of oatmeal with baked banana and granola for you! The combination of banana and granola makes it sweet and the Belgian Dark Chocolate granola gives you that little bit of chocolate. A perfect start of the day if you ask me!
- 50 grams of oatmeal
- 250 ml milk of choice
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa peanut butter spread from Albert Heijn
- Belgian Dark Chocolate Granola
- Peel the banana. Crush half and put in a saucepan. Cut the other half into 2 parts and keep separate.
- Add the milk and oatmeal to the saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir well! Let boil until it has the desired thickness for you.
- Take a pan and put it on the fire. Add the tablespoon of agave syrup and heat up.
- Then bake the banana in it. When the oatmeal is ready put it in a bowl. Put the banana on top and finish with the cacao peanut butter and granola. Delicious!