SAVORY GRANOLA CRACKERS AND DIP
True foodie Annemiek from @Miek_eats Developed for Naturally Granola these delicious, unique granola crackers. Perfect for any kind of dip, but as a true pumpkin lover you really need to make this. Super easy and really delicious.
- Remove the fig pieces from the granola, they make the
making a thin cracker a little harder.
- Crush the large chunks by squeezing them.
- Put the granola in a container, add the water,
Stir and leave for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC
and cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spoon the softened granola onto the baking sheet and make a
nice and thin layer of it. This is best done with the back of a spoon.
- Bake 35-40minutes at 160ºC
until they are crispy.
- Leave it to cool on a cooling rack and break into
TIP: Do you want nice and straight pieces like in the picture. Then take it out of the oven after 20 minutes, cut it into the desired shape and size and put them back into the oven to get the last 15- 20 minutes to bake.
- 120gr pumpkin puree (roasted and mashed)
- 20gr ricotta
- 1/2 teaspoon cookie and speculaaskruiden
- pinch of salt
- Mix all the ingredients together. Tada! Enjoy.