GRANOLA MILK CHIA PUDDING
A special recipe, developed with NG in mind. This recipe was developed by Fabienne Dobbe of Models Love Food. The perfect chia pudding recipe to make a day in advance! Delicious and also unique because it is granola milk.
- A couple of big shovels of your favourite Naturally Granola
- 1/2 cup (almond) milk
- 1/8 cup Chia seed
- 2 Teaspoons Agave syrup
- Mix the granola with milk, cover and soak for an hour.
- Pour the milk with the granola through a sieve so that only the milk remains.
- Add the agave and chia seed and mix well!
- It is best to make this a day in advance so that the chia seed has time to get the perfect texture.
- Top off extra granola, fruit and enjoy voila!