GRANOLA BANANA BREAD FRENCH TOAST
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Heat some (coconut) oil in a pan.
- Cut the banana bread into slices.
- Dab the banana bread into your milk mixture.
- Place these in the pan and let them fry until brown.
- If you, like me, are a salt chew, you can put some agave on the banana bread before you turn it over.
- Turn around and fry the other side brown as well.
- You'll see that because of the extra layer of agave the bread starts to caramelize!
- Go ahead and make as much as you want!
- Top off with some nut butter and Naturally granola for crunch!