Grilled Eggplant with a Creamy Tomato Sauce
For this year's Valentine's Day, Tatum from growingthroughdirt spoiled us this year with this delicious recipe of Grilled Eggplant with a Creamy Tomato Sauce. This meal is great for any lover of good food. With the tomato purée in the shape of a heart as an addition, it already conquered our hearts. Do you want to spoil someone on Valentine's Day? This recipe does not disappoint.
- Cut the aubergine in half lengthwise and make horizontal and vertical incisions with a sharp knife. Drizzle the aubergine with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian herbs.
- Grill the eggplant for 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees.
- When the aubergine is grilled, mix the tomato puree with the natural protein powder and a good deal of Italian herbs into a smooth batter.
- Warm the creamy tomato sauce briefly in the microwave.
- Use a piping bag to make a nice swirl on the eggplant, crumble the feta over it and finish with the granola and some basil leaves.