BAKED APPLE WITH GRANOLA AND CURD CHEESE
Baked apple and cinnamon, it's a delicious combination. See here the recipe. Baked apple from the oven is not difficult to make! This delicious recipe was developed by Luuk Van Luuks Kitchen. Would you like to read more of his recipes visit his blog!
P.s. he shares a lot of healthy recipes to make it even nicer and tastier to live a healthy life.
- 2 Apples
- 50 Gr Signature Naturally Granola
- 250 gr Whole curd cheese
- 1 El Mild Olive Oil
- 2 El Pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tl Cinnamon
- Cut the apple into slices and then into cubes of 1 by 1 cm.
- Stir with the cinnamon, olive oil and sunflower seeds and fry for 3 min on medium heat in a frying pan.
- Scoop half of the granola into a deep bowl or glass and divide half of the curd cheese over it. Top with the apple mixture.
- Repeat for a second serving. Sprinkle with some extra cinnamon and your baked apple is ready from the oven.