FRUITY YOGHURT BARS WITH BELGIAN DARK CHOCOLATE
- 750 gr. (Lactose free) Yoghurt
- Half a mango, in pieces
- 250 gr. Red fruit (frozen)
- Handful of fresh mint
- 2 Hands Belgian Dark Chocolate granola
- Small dash of liquid honey
- Method: (15 min plus 2 hours in the freezer)
- Make sure your baking dish is not too big for your freezer, then you'll have to do what I did and put everything back into another baking dish!
- Puree the red fruit with 2 tablespoons of the yogurt.
- Cut the mango into cubes and detach the mint leaves from the stem.
- Mix the honey with the yoghurt and put in the oven dish. Divide the mango, mint and granola through the yoghurt and 'swirl' the pureed fruit through with a spoon.
- Now put away in the freezer for at least 2 hours. After that, you can break the yoghurt ice cream into pieces and enjoy it! Kids also enjoy this healthy ice cream break!