FROZEN YOGURT BARS
Who else is getting so happy about this fine spring weather? ❤️
This gave me (Alyssa) the idea to make these yummy frozen yogurt bars. A delicious and healthy snack.
- 400 gr. Yogurt of your choice (I chose low fat yoghurt)
- 150 gr. Frozen red fruit
- 75 gr Belgian Dark Chocolate granola
- A bit of coarse coconut grater
- Mix the ingredients (except coconut grater) together and pour into a baking dish.
- Garnish the yoghurt with the coconut rind.
- Then put the dish in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- It is best to leave the baking dish in the freezer for an hour.
- Then cut the contents into tasty pieces!
- You can pack the pieces in bags or trays so that you can enjoy them at any time.
- OR eat it all right away 😇