EGG CAKES WITH A TWIST
A special recipe, developed with NG in mind. Nothing better than a waffle with different toppings. These are great with some maple syrup and granola, or even with a scoop of ice cream in the summer!
- 2 Eggs
- 200 Grams granulated sugar
- 300 Grams of flour
- 7 Grams baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 75 Grams Milk
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until light and frothy.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt above the bowl and gently spatulate through.
- Add the milk and fold it in as well.
- Spoon mounds of batter onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake at 200 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- 1 Can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- Pulp of 1/2 vanilla pod
- Naturally Granola, taste of your choice!
- Fresh fruit
- Put the can of coconut milk in the fridge for at least 1 night.
- Spoon the coconut milk into a bowl. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until stiff.
- Put this nicely on top of your egg cake, and add your favorite Naturally Granola and some fruit.