CUPCAKE WITH APPLE PIE FILLING, WHIPPED CREAM AND NG TOPPING
My name is Aniek Keijsers and I'm 29 years old. Since a few years I share on my blog www.flourgirl.nl recipes and photos.
A special recipe that takes your favorite cupcake recipe to the next level! We recommend that you fix that recipe, so you can pimp it right away with this recipe, developed by Aniek Keijsers of www.flourgirl.nl.
Ingredients Apple compote
- 15 g Butter
- 45 g Dark brown soft sugar
- 2 Large Apples of your choice, peeled and in pieces
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- While stirring, melt the butter with the caster sugar in a pan on medium-high heat. Add the apple, cinnamon and lemon juice. Stir well so that all the apple pieces are covered with sugar.
- Let it simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes (stir occasionally!), until the apple pieces are soft. Spoon the apple pieces into a container and leave to cool completely.
- Using a spoon and a spoon, remove some of the inside of your cupcake and spoon in some apple pieces.
- Spray a topping of whipped cream on the cupcake and garnish with granola grit.