COCONUT YOGURT BARQUE
- Cover a plate with fresh foil
- Mix the coconut yoghurt, vanilla extract and maple syrup together until smooth.
- Put 1/4 of this people in a separate bowl and add the blue spirulina powder, and mix until the powder is completely absorbed.
- Pour the white yoghurt mixture on the plate to a 0.25 cm thick layer.
- Drizzle the blue mixture on top of the white one with a tablespoon, make sure that it is evenly distributed.
- Use a knife to create the swirl effect
- Use granola and the fruit as topping
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.