CHRISTINA'S GRANOLA CARROT CAKE
A special recipe, developed with NG in mind. This delicious granola carrot cake was created by Christina from CrookedGarden. One of our most creative ambassadors. Her tip with this recipe, find a victim to grate the carrots! This is the only reason she doesn't make this cake weekly....
- Put all ingredients except the granola in a blender.
- Add the granola, mixing with a spoon.
- Put your oven on 170 degrees C.
- Put the mixture in your baking pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- When the cake is ready you can cut it with a sharp box in the middle. Inside you can put a cream cheese frosting. Or very nice cream cheese with lemon juice!
- Between the two layers on top of the cream cheese, put your granola grits.
- On top of the cake you put your cream cheese mixture again, granola and fruit.