With this cheesecake, you have your dessert wine and dessert in one! Of course, also a good reason to enjoy Port twice. The Belgian dark chocolate granola is the perfect "bottom" of this cheesecake because chocolate and Port really is a golden combo!
1. Mash blackberries with chia seeds and cocoa; place in refrigerator to stiffen up
2. Mix the yogurt with date syrup and port in a bowl.
3. Heat agar agar with (+/- 70 ml) water in a saucepan until dissolved.
4. Pour this into your yogurt mixture and mix. Put this in the refrigerator.
5. After 10 minutes, give it another smooth stir.
6. Spread the yogurt mixture over the granola with a spoon and put glasses in the refrigerator.
7. Just before serving, divide the blackberry mixture.
8. Bom Apetite!