BREAKFAST ICE CREAM
My name is Aniek Keijsers and I'm 29 years old. Since a few years I share on my blog www.flourgirl.nl recipes and photos.
A special recipe, developed by Aniek Keijsers. Aniek makes the most delicious recipes and she can also make them super nice on the photo! Do you feel like having a delicious AND healthy snack with this weather? You can even eat this for breakfast. Will you make this recipe? Tag #aniekkeijsers and #naturallygranola and we are curious what you make of it.
- 200 gr. Red fruit of your choice
- 200 ml full cream coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons + 50 gr. Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- Naturally Granola chunks, choice of variant
- Place red fruit and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat on low heat until the fruit releases water.
- Let this cool.
- Mix coconut milk, sugar and vanilla on high speed about 2 minutes.
- Fill your ice cream molds with the three different "ingredients". Coconut mixture, fruit and granola, alternate.
- Put this in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Voila! Time for a summer breakfast!