Healthy Bounty Slices
A very special recipe, developed with NG in mind. Fabienne Dobbe, of Models Love Food, came up with this delicious and healthy recipe for anyone looking for something tasty!
- Put 200 gr. dates and the granola in a food processor.
- Put this mixture in a baking dish and press it flat. Put the dish in the fridge while making the second layer.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan (or microwave). Then mix the grated coconut with the agave and the coconut oil. Do this on top of layer 1. (very important to crush this well! Put the baking dish back in the fridge.
- For the third layer, put a little coconut oil in a pan, then add the dates and 100 ml of oat milk.
- Make a date paste from this, if this is too thick you can add some more oatmeal. Make sure this is not too watery! Put this layer on top of the rest and then put it back in the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate au Bain Marie in a pan. Put this over the date layer. You can do what Himalayas would do over it. Put this in the fridge and as soon as it's hard enough you can enjoy it!