A summer dessert that is so healthy it could also be a perfect breakfast. Delicious served lukewarm as well as chilled.
1. Place the fruit with a small layer of water and chia seeds in a saucepan and heat until the fruit is soft.
2. Stir this well occasionally and mash with a fork.
3. Mix the cottage cheese with the banana and açaí powder in a food processor.
4. Divide the hüttekäs mixture alternately with the fruit compete in two glasses and top with the granola.
5. Serve immediately for a nice lukewarm-warm effect, or let it cool and set in the refrigerator first. Bom Apetite!