STRAWBERRY OATMEAL-GRANOLA CAKE
Wow! 🍓❤️ The summery weather makes for a lot of delicious strawberries in my garden! Every day I can harvest almost a kilo 😍 so delicious! Besides delicious to eat like this, of course I can't resist making some recipes with them. I made these strawberry oatmeal-granola cakes. It was a test, but oh how delicious they have become! Ideal for breakfast, snack or dessert with a scoop of ice cream 😉. Yum!
- 100 gr. oatmeal flakes
- 75 gr. Signature Granola
- 150 gr. Wheat flour
- 40 gr. Coconut oil
- 40 gr. Honey
- 250 gr. Strawberries
- 25 gr. Pistachio nuts
- 2 El. Water
- Mix the oatmeal, granola, wheat flour, coconut oil, honey and pistachio into a crumble.
- Then uncrown the strawberries and mash them with a tablespoon of water and some extra honey in a separate container. (There may be some pieces in it!)
- Then cover a layer of baking tin with baking paper and cover the bottom with half of the crumble.
- Press well and scoop the strawberry mixture over the crumble. Then put the remaining crumble mixture over it and press everything well again.
- Now you've got 3 layers! Bake the cake in about 35 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Let the cake cool down well and cut it into pieces!
- Easy-to-eat ❤️