Mother's Day Bonbons 🍓
Sunday is mothers day again and of course you want to spoil your mom with something really nice! So today I have a delicious chocolate recipe for you, because which mother doesn't like chocolate? The combination of strawberries and chocolate is always good, but those roses and cardamom granola on top really make it complete!
- 150 gr Strawberries
- 30 gr Coconut flour
- 1 tbsp Agave syrup
- 100 gr dark chocolate
- 20 gr Roses and Cardamom granola, grit
- Puree the strawberries.
- Mix the strawberry puree, coconut flour and agave syrup together.
- Wrap the strawberry filling in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for one hour to set.
- After the filling has set for an hour, make small balls of the strawberry filling and press them flat.
- Melt the chocolate au-bain-marie.
- Roll the slices of strawberry filling one by one through the chocolate, place them on a plate with baking paper and spread the roses and cardamom granola over them.
- Place them in the fridge for another hour to let the chocolate harden and serve!
Number of 16 pieces